- Phase 4 School Operations Guidelines
- Return to Classrooms
- All WA students to return to school from next week
- Term 2 Arrangements
- Chief Health Officer Advice for Parents on Returning to Schools
- Term 2 Update
- Pastoral Care and Wellbeing - COVID-19
- A Guide to maintaining a safe, supportive working environment for your children learning from home
- Secondary Students – How to learn safely from home
- School Shutdown - PP - Year 1
- Urgent Update - Term 1 Changes
- School Response Plan
- 25th March, 2020
- 19th March, 2020
School Athletics Carnival
The school athletics carnival days are being held next Thursday and Friday, 13th and 14th August. Students involved in the carnival from Year 3 – 12 will need to bring their own recess, lunch and drinks on the carnival days. The canteen will still be open for all students before school and classes up to Year 2 on Thursday and Friday.
Parents and Friends Meeting
The next Parents and Friends and meeting will be held tomorrow at 2:45pm on the outside stage area. All are welcome.
The next primary assembly will be held in the school hall this Friday, however due to restrictions parents won’t be able to attend. The assembly will be recorded and placed on the school Facebook page so parents will be able to view it at a time that suits them following the assembly.