- Phase 4 School Operations Guidelines
- Return to Classrooms
- All WA students to return to school from next week
- Term 2 Arrangements
- Chief Health Officer Advice for Parents on Returning to Schools
- Term 2 Update
- Pastoral Care and Wellbeing - COVID-19
- A Guide to maintaining a safe, supportive working environment for your children learning from home
- Secondary Students – How to learn safely from home
- School Shutdown - PP - Year 1
- Urgent Update - Term 1 Changes
- School Response Plan
- 25th March, 2020
- 19th March, 2020
Inappropriate Internet Use
Over the course of this term, there have been a number of instances where students, both primary and secondary, have accessed explicit, graphic and very inappropriate material from the internet.
Miss Sam Williams, currently working as a teaching assistant in the Pre-Primary class, will be leaving St Mary’s at the end of this term. We thank Sam for her 3 years of commitment to the students in the Junior Learning Centre and wish her all the best for her future endeavors.
Ms Susanne Aiken, a former employee of St Mary’s, has accepted the Pre-Primary teaching assistant position vacated by Miss Williams. We welcome Ms Aiken back and look forward to her contribution to the learning of the students in the Junior Learning Centre.