- Pastoral Care and Wellbeing - COVID-19
- A Guide to maintaining a safe, supportive working environment for your children learning from home
- Secondary Students – How to learn safely from home
- School Shutdown - PP - Year 1
- Urgent Update - Term 1 Changes
- School Response Plan
- 25th March, 2020
- 19th March, 2020
Thanks to those parents who completed the questionnaire that was sent out on Monday. This valuable feedback has enabled our teachers to reflect upon their online delivery of lessons and prepare for our first full day online on the 28th April. There will be further surveys for JLC, Primary and Secondary grades next term as we refine our learning platforms.
School Procedures Term 2
Please find attached to this newsletter a letter regarding arrangements for educational delivery in Term 2.
Thanks to St Mary’s staff
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the St Mary’s staff that have worked collaboratively and innovatively to come up with solutions for all grades from Kindergarten to Year 12 to ensure quality learning programmes will be delivered to all students. To