- Phase 4 School Operations Guidelines
- Return to Classrooms
- All WA students to return to school from next week
- Term 2 Arrangements
- Chief Health Officer Advice for Parents on Returning to Schools
- Term 2 Update
- Pastoral Care and Wellbeing - COVID-19
- A Guide to maintaining a safe, supportive working environment for your children learning from home
- Secondary Students – How to learn safely from home
- School Shutdown - PP - Year 1
- Urgent Update - Term 1 Changes
- School Response Plan
- 25th March, 2020
- 19th March, 2020
Tomorrow evening at 6.00 pm some students from Year 3 will be making their First Reconciliation. This is an important milestone in the faith journey of our Year 3s and we pray they enter the spirit of Reconciliation with an attitude of forgiveness and grace.
Annual Community Meeting
At this time of the year, we usually hold the school Annual Community Meeting. This year however, due to the rollover to a new school admin programme and the annual financial audit all occurring at the same time, the decision has been made to hold the Annual Community Meeting in mid-February.
At the end of the year, we farewell staff who will be leaving St Mary’s. Miss Tiahn Barrett, Mrs Sandra Griffiths and Miss Lauren Pillera will all be leaving our school at the end of the year.