- Phase 4 School Operations Guidelines
- Return to Classrooms
- All WA students to return to school from next week
- Term 2 Arrangements
- Chief Health Officer Advice for Parents on Returning to Schools
- Term 2 Update
- Pastoral Care and Wellbeing - COVID-19
- A Guide to maintaining a safe, supportive working environment for your children learning from home
- Secondary Students – How to learn safely from home
- School Shutdown - PP - Year 1
- Urgent Update - Term 1 Changes
- School Response Plan
- 25th March, 2020
- 19th March, 2020
This Sunday, a group of students from St Mary’s will make their commitment to the Reconciliation programme. This is the last of the sacraments that we will celebrate this year as a parish and a school. Reconciliation is also known as the ‘forgiving sacrament’.
Our travellers returned from the ACC Carnival and camp tired yet happy and successful in that they had given their all to their events. Many thanks to the staff and parents who chaperoned the students. Special thanks to coordinating teacher, Miss Tiahn Barrett.
Father's Day Breakfast and Liturgy
On Friday 4th September, there was a Father’s Day breakfast and liturgy, presented by our Year 5 class. Numerous staff were present cooking and serving breakfast to those assembled. A big thank you to you all. Thanks also to our P & F ladies who set up and served at our Father’s Day stall on Thursday and Friday.